Premier Truck Rental, LLC. | Fort Wayne, Indiana
- $14 - $18 Hourly
The position of Service Technician is responsible for maintaining vehicles by inspecting vehicles upon check-in, performing necessary maintenance, and rental vehicle check-out.
- Organizes work by reviewing daily requirements; checking and gathering supplies.
- Completes vehicle service requirements by washing windows, lubricating, changing filters, tires, and belts, keeping coolant, window cleaner, and tire air up to level, etc.
- Removing and installing truck upfit items - side steps, ladder racks, transfer tanks, toolboxes, strobe lights, etc.
- Maintains safe environment by watching out for pedestrian traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with traffic and driving regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading service publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Electrical experience a must, hydraulic experience a plus
- Equipment Maintenance
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Reporting Research Results
- Results Driven
- Quality Focus
- Safety Management
At Premier Truck Rental, we provide customers with monthly 4x4 Truck Rentals they need to keep their crews working. Located out of Northeast Indiana, we are a family-owned and operated business with over 25 years of equipment rental experience. At Premier Truck Rental, our work truck rental inventory is readily available to ship anywhere in the United States. From New York City to Chicago to Los Angeles, we serve cities in the lower 48 of the United States.
- Apply Online Today, or Send Resume and Cover Letter to HR@premiertruckrental.com.